SBI Australia is offering Life Certificate Attestation facility for Indian Pensioners only on appointment basis
Life Certificate at Melbourne (Victoria) and other states in Australia.
Melbourne Branch is closed.
For Melbourne and all other state customers, please visit the Consulate General of India or Indian embassy only.
Due to border restrictions between NSW and other states, life certificate attestation facility is only available at Sydney Branch this year. We may advise/ update further on review of situation from time to time.
Life Certificate Attestation at Sydney Branch.
Please note the Terms & Conditions:
- Considering the Pandemic situation and as per health advise by NSW government, SBI Sydney is doing Life certificates attestation strictly on appointment basis only. Walk-ins are strictly not allowed. For Booking appointments, please click here.
- Help reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection by staying 1.5 meters away from other people where possible and compulsorily wear masks inside the branch. Only 1 person will be allowed to accompany the Pensioner if required.
- Physical verification is the only available option for Life certificate Attestation. People who are not able to visit please contact Consulate general of India/Indian embassy for Post/contactless service.
- Requirements: Life Certificate Form, Original Passport with valid visa copy and Pension Pay Book (if held).
- Life certificate Attestation Fee: Gratis (NIL).